Social Tennis 6:45 - 8:15 pm
by Graeme Brimblecombe, on Mar 20, 2020 5:17:28 PM
Update: 14th of June 2020
Social Tennis is back to normal times from this Thursday 18th June. We do have a limit on numbers for this so we have a booking form which needs to be completed. We will be doing this 2 weeks at a time.
About Social Tennis
- Players must be able to play well enough to play doubles
- Free for Members or $15 per night for non members
- Mainly Doubles Played
- 6:45 - 8:15 p.m at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre
- LifeTime Coach assists players on court
- Not Available at Spring Hill
Tennis is a great way to stay fit, meet new people or have fun with family and friends. Whether it’s at the beach, down the driveway or at your local club, it’s easy to pick up a racquet and play tennis regardless of your age.
And the great thing is you don’t have to be a member to play – there are a variety of ways you can have a hit.
Get fit, improve your tennis with on court tips and meet some new friends. Social Tennis is offered at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre on Thursday evenings 6:45 - 8:15 p.m
What to expect:
- Coach on court helping organise players and giving tips
- Doubles and Singles available.
- Players of all standards - must be able to serve and rally to join
- Friendly environment - dust off your racquets and join us
Players don't need to commit weekly, you are welcome to come in as you wish. Of course many players do and you are welcome to attend every week!
- Non Members: $15 / Session
- LifeStyle Members: FREE