Holiday Tennis Clinics
by Marc Svenson, on Aug 28, 2020 4:36:02 PM
Performance Tennis Camps at Bracken Ridge Centre
- Tue 15th - Thu 17th Dec 2020
- Tue 5th - Thu 7th Jan 2021
- Tue 12th - 14th Jan 2021
- Tue 19th - Thu 21st Jan 2021
Technique Correction, Tactics and Movement, Games and Point Play
Camp Fee: $55 per day or $135 for 3 Days
Performance Tennis Camps at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre
- Mon 4th - Fri 8th January 2021
- Mon 11th - Fri 15th January 2021
High Performance Camps:
8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m Daily
Join Australia's leading tennis coaches this holiday to improve your tennis. Brisbane's best performance tennis camps are held at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre.
The clinic will be split into 3 main parts with 75 mins dedicated to each component:
- Tactical & Technical On Court Drilling
- Open Court Tactics and Point Play / Construction
- Strength, Speed and Conditioning + Workshop
Intensive Pro Tennis camps give players an opportunity to:
- Build a strong athletic base
- Have technical feedback from qualified coaches
- Develop tactics and strategy with coaches as they compete
- Learn to construct points and understand their own games better
Important Camp Details:
- Week 1: 4 - 8 January 2021
- Week 2: 11 - 15 January 2021
- Time Daily: 8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m
- Price: $76 per Session (For Premium Members)
- Location: Ambiwerra Tennis Centre
Who are the camps for?
Camp is aimed at players who are serious about improving their tennis.
If you are:
- Wanting to improve your state or national ranking
- Want an intensive tennis experience that works on all aspects of the game
- Looking for the best and most experienced coaching team
This is the PERFECT camp for YOU!
Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen & Aero guard
- Tennis / Sports Towel
- Hat and Water Bottle
- Small Snack or Money for Canteen
Camp will kick off at 8:00 a.m sharp, we ask that players arrive at least 5 mins prior to allow rolls to be marked off and groupings for classes.
What is if rains?
We will SMS on the morning of the camp if rain occurs. As we have a number of off court activities including fitness, sports psychology and tennis workshops we can often continue the camp if rain is not set in.
If it is set in rain we will either offer a refund or a make up camp day as replacement.